Welcome to Poems On Priority With Quotations And Short Stories. Prioritizing things in life play an important role. To understand this important attribute , we will take the help of Poems on Priority, Quotations On Priority and Short Story on Priority. I hope it will be very much interesting and engaging for you.
Before we start Poems on Priority with Quotations and Short Story, let us try to understand the following with the help of materials from internet….
- DICTIONARY MEANING OF PRIORITY
- WHAT IS PRIORITY?
- ACTUAL MEANING OF PRIORITY
Let us start one by one….
DICTIONARY MEANING OF PRIORITY:-
When used as Noun
- the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as more important than others.
“the safety of the country takes priority over any other matter”
- a thing that is regarded as more important than others.
Plural noun : priorities
“playing football wasn’t high on my list of priorities”.
the right to proceed before other traffic.
“priority is given to traffic already on the roundabout”.
Similar word – right of way
“A priority is the concern, interest or desire that comes before all others”. Our priorities are the areas of our lives that are meaningful and important to us. They are usually activities , practices, or relationships that we want to put genuine effort and time into.
ACTUAL MEANING OF PRIORITY:-
The state or quality of being earlier in time, occurrence etc. the right to take precedence in obtaining certain supplies, services, facilities etc, especially during a shortage. Something given special attention.
Now let us read few Quotations to understand about Priority ….
QUOTATIONS ON PRIORITY
- If it’s a priority you’ll find a way. If it isn’t , you will find an excuse. …. JIM ROHN
- I have a career, which is important, but my family is the priority.First family, and then career. It’s a delicate balance. …. JIMMY CLIFF
- Family has always been the number one priority no matter what happens anywhere else. …. GLORIA ESTEFAN
- Be a father first. Don’t be a friend with your wife first, or a friend with your kids first. …. HULK HOGAN
- My first priority is trying to protect my family. …. ORLANDO BLOOM
- My family is my number one priority. …. OREN ETZIONI
- Lack of time is actually lack priorities. …. TIM FERRISS
- Good things happen when you get your priorities straight. …. SCOTT CAAN
- In a way, I have simplified my life by setting priorities. …. KAREN DUFFY
- The root of productivity is in personal priorities. Know what matters to you and why? …. MELISSA STEGINUS
- Know what matters most to you and be unwilling to compromise these priorities at almost any price. …. FRANK SONNENBERG
- Life is about doing things that matter first, not last. …. RICHIE NORTON
- Thinking changes priorities, priorities change lives. …. NITIN NAMDEO
- Having priorities is essential. So is having them in the right order. …. MICHAEL HYATT
- Your priorities determine your happiness – place them in order and act on them. ….FRANCIS SHENSTONE
- Good things happen not by managing time but by prioritizing attention. …. RICHIE NORTON
- Priorities shift everyday; values once defined, stay same. … JOHN C. MAXWELL
- I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20. …. WARREN BUFFET
- Each night before I go to bed, I take out a small card and write a list of the things I need to do the next day in order of their priority. …. JOSEPH B. WIRTHLIN
- Your priorities are your character. …. ANONYMOUS
- Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you. …. MARILU HENNER
- Action expresses priorities. …. MAHATMA GANDHI
- Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important. …. STEVEN COVEY
- You always have time for things you put first. …. ANONYMOUS
- To change your life, you need to change your priorities. …. MARK TWAIN
- There is no such thing as ‘I don’t have time’. This is all just a matter of priorities. …. MACIEJ ANSEROWICZ
- Don’t be a time manager , be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite – sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself. …. DENIS WAITLEY
- The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities. …. STEPHEN COVEY
- Life is short. Focus on what really matters most; you should change your priorities over time. ROY T. BENNETT
- Our life is the sum total of all the decisions we make everyday, and those decisions are determined by our priorities. …. MYLES MUNROE
- Nobody’s life is ever all balanced. It’s conscious decision to choose your priorities every day. …. ELISABETH HASSELBECK
- Deadlines aren’t bad. They help you set priorities. They make you get going when you might not feel like it. …. HARVEY MACKAY
- A budget should reflect the values and priorities of our nation and its people. …. MARY LANDRIEU
- I know where my priorities lie. …. KURT BUSCH
- To succeed today, you have to set priorities, decide what you stand for. …. LEE LACOCCA
- Having children really changes your priorities. …. CINDY CRAWFORD
POEM – 1
Make priority to know yourself
Make priority to make yourself strong
Make priority to understand yourself
Understand your strength and weaknesses
And make yourself wise everyday.
Make priority to understand the environment
And make yourself ready to survive
And survive well with dignity.
Make priority to be a humble winner in life
And lead an exemplary action and decision – oriented life always.
Make priority a habit
Know where your priorities lie
Be clear what you stand for
Our life is short
It is the sum total of all the decisions that we make everyday
A right decision on the basis of priority everyday
Can certainly make a satisfying
And great life for self , family, relatives and society everyday.
POEM – 2
At every stage of our life
If we understand what is the top priority?
Believe me – certainly, we can be
Some one with powerful entity,useful entity and worthy personality.
POEM – 3
SET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT
Set your priorities right…
Good things will happen your way
You can change your life for better, this I say.
Yes – you will find every possible way
And the right way to lead a great life
This I can very well say.
Set your priorities right…
You need not have to find an excuse
Set your priorities right….
You will not have lack of time
And I can very well say
You can lead a balanced life.
Set your priorities right…
Life is to take care of the things that matter first
Family should always be at the top priority
Priorities should be put in the right order
To have an all round development in life.
Set your priorities right….
Always try to be a priority Manager
Please schedule your priorities
Don’t prioritize what is in your schedule.
Set your priorities right….
Priorities should help you to take the right decision
At the right time on the right matter
To succeed in life and to get satisfaction in life.
Now, let us read the Short Story…..
SHORT STORY ON PRIORITIES OF LIFE
TITLE – ROCKS,PEBBLES AND SAND
Today, I am going to narrate a famous short motivational story on priorities of life, taken from internet with the title Rocks, Pebbles and Sand.
To be successful in life, one should have priorities in life. Our priorities in life may differ at different stages of our life. But priorities of personal health, family and career are very very vital and other things may be of less importance
Through three items like Rocks, Pebbles and Sand, a philosophy professor wants to make his students understand about priorities in life. Let us enjoy this short motivational story…..
A professor of philosophy entered into his class room along with a large transparent empty jar, rocks, pebbles and sand and kept them on the table.
The students were amused to see all these items and were thinking what is going to happen!
As the class started, professor took the large transparent empty jar and started to fill it with rocks/stones. Then the professor asked his students, “Is the jar full? The students nodded their heads and confirmed that it was”.
Then the professor picked up the box of small pebbles and poured them into the jar. The pebbles went into through the small gap of the rock as the professor shook the jar. He once again asked, is the jar full? The students again nodded their heads and replied it was full.
Finally, the professor poured the sand into the jar and filled up the whole space. The sand went through the minute gaps and filled up the entire jar.
Now, the professor explained this activity to the class. He said, this jar is like your life, your main values are your family, health, morality etc. These things deserve top priority.
The pebbles are the other things of your life that matter like your job, house, and car etc.
The sand represent the small stuff that is like the least priorities in life, these can be like unnecessary quarrels and egos.
Addressing the students, the professor said , if you pour the sand into the jar first, there would be no place left for rocks/stones and pebbles. Therefore, you have to pay highest attention or top priority to the things that are the most important in life like family, health and spirituality.
So, spend enough time with your family, take full care of your health and never forget to develop spirituality.
Try to be honest, kind hear-ted, sensitive and helpful. These are the important qualities that are required for you and the human kind.
Therefore, everybody should understand priorities in life. You should have good strategy to take care of the priorities in life to succeed in life as well as to get lot of satisfaction in life. Better not to waste your time and effort on unnecessary aspects of life.
To conclude this vital topic, let me tell you to be very clear about what you want from your life. Have a life mission. Life Mission are the priorities that can give you meaning and mission. I am pointing out some of the priorities in life for a balanced and successful life.
- Define your mission statement and identify things you need to accomplish or fulfill your purpose in life.
Your physical health should be kept at the top of your priority list. To improve your health eat balanced diet, develop and follow proper exercise routine, and never skip your sleep.
- You should spend quality time with your family. Your family certainly come to your support when you have a bad time.
- Time spent with family enhances your self – esteem, helps to promote positive habits, and builds memories.
- It is always important to have healthy relationships. Relationships are very much important and helpful in finding meaning and purpose in life.
- Your family comes at the top, then your friends, colleagues, or members of your community or society. All of them play significant role in your life.
- Surround yourself with quality people that will inspire you daily. And you should keep a distance from toxic relationship as well as negative people.
- Take care of your mental health. Experiencing burn out or stress is very common. Develop cope – up strategies to resolve issues.
- Please never forget the value of money and importance of finance. Life will become miserable when you struggle to pay your bills or feed yourself.
- You have to work on your savings and investment goals.Make money work for you rather than working all your life for money.
- Save as much as possible. Increase your assets and decrease/ reduce your liabilities. Invest in low risk projects which can bring passive income in the short – term as well as for the long term.
- You should avoid debts and save for emergencies.
- To give priority for Self – improvement is required very much. You have to strive for excellence. You should work on regular basis in a creative way for excellence.
- Avoid mediocrity and complacency. Define your goals. If you commit some mistakes, mid course correction should be done.
- Focus on your strengths, visualize achieving your goals. Lay out your plan to achieve your goals by learning new skills.
Hope, you have liked this post. Feel free to give your suggestions.
ALSO PLEASE READ….
- POEMS ON WORLD BOOK DAY
- POEMS ON WORLD HERITAGE DAY
- POEMS ON WORLD POETRY DAY
- GRATITUDE POEMS WITH QUOTATIONS
- KINDNESS POEMS ON WORLD KINDNESS DAY
5 thoughts on “POEMS ON PRIORITY WITH QUOTATIONS AND SHORT STORY”
I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you postÖ
NICE OF YOU
Top ,.. top top … post! Keep the good work on !
Thank you very much. Your words are my encouragement.
Comments are closed.