Welcome to Rishabh Pant Quotes….
Before we read his quotes let us know more about him.
Rishabh Pant is a promising young Indian cricketer. Basically he hails from Haridwar in Uttarakhand and now shifted to Delhi.
He plays for India, Delhi and Delhi Capitals in Indian Premier League.
In December 2015 he was selected for the India’s squad for the 2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. On 1st February 2016, during this World Cup Tournament he hit an 18 – ball fifty, the fastest at this level.
He made his Twenty20 International debut for India in January 2017.
He made his Test debut in August 2018.
He made his One Day International (ODI) debut in October 2018.
In January 2019 Rishabh Pant was named the ICC emerging player of the year at 2018 ICC Awards. Also he was awarded ICC rising star of the squad in ICC World Cup 2019.
At this stage before reading his quotes better we know about his career’s statistics and other information from Wikipedia for better appreciation and understanding.
|Full name||Rishabh Rajendra Pant|
|Born||4 October 1997 (age 23)
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
|Test debut (cap 291)||18 August 2018 v England|
|Last Test||15 January 2021 v Australia|
|ODI debut (cap 224)||21 October 2018 v West Indies|
|Last ODI||14 January 2020 v Australia|
|T20I debut (cap 68)||1 February 2017 v England|
|Last T20I||7 January 2020 v Sri Lanka|
|Domestic team information|
|Source: Cricinfo, 19 January 2021|
More information about Rishabh Pant:
Full Name – Rishabh Rajendra Pant
Nick Name – Pant
Birth Date – 4th October 1997
Place of Birth – Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
Nationality – Indian
Father’s Name – Rajendra Pant
Mother’s Name – Saroj Pant
Name of his sister – Sakshi Pant
Batting Style – Left-handed Batsman and Wicket Keeper
Height – 5’ 7”
Coach – Tarak Sinha
Girl Friend – Isha Negi
Networth (2021) – $4.5 million
Indian Rupees – 33 crore
Per Match Income – Rs. 2 lakh +
Now let’s read the quotes of Rishabh Pant…..
01. I always look at the positive side of things. Wicket keeping is all about the feel. And I got a good feel about my wicket keeping in England. So, I didn’t look too much at the score board. ….RISHABH PANT
02. Of course, there are ups and downs in cricket always, but that’s how you learn. I am too young, and what I constantly do is learn from my seniors. They have been in tough situations and they know how to tackle them. I just keep learning. ….RISHABH PANT
03. There is nothing called pressure. I understand that there is expectation, if there is any pressure, I don’t feel it. ….RISHABH PANT
04. I am learning from every game and trying to make a difference. ….RISHABH PANT
05. It was a great feeling to be included in the Indian Test Squad. I always wanted to be a part of the Indian Test Squad, and it was more like a dream come true for me. ….RISHABH PANT
06. World Cup selection will be a dream come true. I want to win matches for India and be more consistent and finish more games for the country. ….RISHABH PANT
07. I have so far enjoyed my preparation with red ball cricket. The Duke ball swings a lot when you are here in England, and initially, when I started playing here with India A. I realize that the swing will come a lot into play in those conditions. ….RISHABH PANT
08. I played a lot of my early cricket in Haridwar and Dehradun. But I just had to come to Delhi if I had to make a career out of it. ….RISHABH PANT
09. There will be byes, there will be catches that will go down, but what is important is what you do when the next chance arrives. Because there will always be a next catch. If you are not positive, if you are not in a good frame of mind, you can drop the next one too. ….RISHABH PANT
10. Unless you are a good bowler you won’t be in the India A side. ….RISHABH PANT
11. In red ball cricket, with field placements, you can look around; take your time, because you have five days to play, whereas in limited over cricket, you have limited number of balls to play. ….RISHABH PANT
12. I am not scared of anyone. I have fun with everyone. ….RISHABH PANT
13. When everybody recognizes you, going out is difficult. But you deal with it. ….RISHABH PANT
14. Live in the moment; make the most of any opportunity that comes your way. ….RISHABH PANT
15. As a wicket keeper, and as a youngster, if I don’t learn, it will be very difficult. Always important to keep learning from your mistakes. ….RISHABH PANT
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT RISHABH PANT:
- Rishabh Pant was inspired by Adam Gillchrist, the legendary Australian to take up cricket as a career and to become a wicket keeper batsman.
- Rishabh Pant was trained by coach Tarak Sinha who also coached Shikhar Dhawan. On advice of his coach Rishabh moved to Rajasthan to get more opportunities in the game. He was ultimately selected in Rajasthan team and played Under-14 and Under-16 level cricket for Rajasthan state.
- At the age of 18 he made Ranji Trophi (1st class debut) on 22nd October 2015-16 Ranji Trophy season.
- Rishabh Pant smashed the fastest hundred in Indian First Class Cricket. That innings had 21 sixes. This was against Jharkhand that too in 48 balls.
- He is the third youngest Indian to score a triple century in first class cricket scoring 308 off 326 balls against Maharashtra in the 2016 Ranji Trophy Tournament.
- He is also the second wicket keeper to score a triple century in Ranji Trophy.
- He is first Indian cricketer to smash a six on the first ball of his test cricket debut.
- Rishabh prefers to relax by listening to music, going for treks or for swimming.
- His favourite actors are Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan.
- His favourite actress is Shraddha Kapoor.
- He gets bored easily with his look. Therefore, he likes to experiment with hair colours or explore better wardrobe choices.
- He is also known as a prankster in the team.
- Rishabh Pant is a huge football fan. He supports Manchester United FC.
- Rishabh Pant owns a Mercedes-Bench GLC.
Going through the quotes and various statistics of Rishabh Pant, it can very well be concluded that he has a very positive approach to the game as well as to his life. He is here to stay for long. He has already become power hitter and entertainer. Certainly he will create new milestones for himself and add great value to Indian cricket.
His nature is such that he very quickly adopts and very much a team player. As a wicket keeper his role is very vital and he is learning with seriousness and learning fast. There is every possibility that he may be one of the best wicket keeper batsman of the world. There is every possibility that he will create new records.
All the best to Rishabh Pant…..
Also please read :