Motivational stories play important role in our life. From childhood we hear some motivational as well as different types of stories from our elders. These stories are passed on from generation to generation. We also pass it on to our children. They will also be passing on to their children. Thus, it can very well be said that motivational stories shape our culture and society. Here are some TOP HINDI MOTIVATIONAL WEBSITES.
Motivational stories have the capacity to change our emotions and feelings. Motivational stories lift us up. Help us smile. And also make us practical. Make us realize to look into our inner self.
Motivational stories also encourage, motivate and teach valuable life lessons. The Motivational stories ultimately make us realize the potential within us. Also it help us to harness our talent and make us confident and clear. It can also be said that Motivational stories help us to believe in ourselves a bit more with a lot of positive attitude.
At this juncture it will be better to know something about motivation properly with the help from Internet. So the question is ….
What is the meaning of Motivation :
Motivation is the word derived from the word ‘motive’ which means needs, desires, wants or drives within the individuals. It is the process of stimulating people to actions to accomplish the goals. In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behavior can be – desire for money, success etc.
Motivation is a process that states with physiological or psychological deficiency or need that activates behavior or a drive that is aimed at a goal or incentive.
Now, we have understood what motivation is.
Before looking into the top websites, better we understand something about story too …..
Dictionary meaning of story:
- an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment.
“ an adventure story”
- an account of past events in someone’s life or in the development of something.
“ the story of modern farming”
What is meant by story :
A story is the telling of an event, either true or fictional, in such a way that the listener experiences or learns something just by the fact that he heard the story. A story is a means of transferring information, experiences, attitude or point of view. Every story has a teller and a listener (taken from internet).
What makes a story :
A story has five basic but important elements. These five elements are – the characters, the setting, the plot, the conflict, and the resolution. These essential elements keep the story running smoothly and allow the action to develop in a logical way that the reader can follow.
Now we have understood about the story. To have better understanding let us go through few quotations related to story.
Story telling Quotes :
- Story telling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today. …..ROBERT McKEE
- There’s always room for a story that can transport people to another place. …..JK ROWLING
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ……MAYA ANGELOU
- Those who tell the stories ruled the world. ……HOPI AMERICAN INDIAN PROVERB
- Many stories matter. Stories have been used to dispossess and to malign. But stories can also be used to empower, and to humanize. Stories can break the dignity of people. But stories can also repair the broken dignity. …CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE (Author)
- As long as we are engaged in story telling that moves the culture forward, it doesn’t matter what format it is. ….LEVAR BURTON
- Story telling is our obligation to the next generation. If all we are doing is marketing, we are doing a disservice, and not only to our profession, but to our children and their children. Give something of meaning to your audience by inspiring, engaging, and educating them with story. Stop marketing. Start Story telling. …LAURA HOLLOWAY (founder and chief of the story telling agency)
- We tell ourselves stories in order to live. ….JOAN DIDION (writer and journalist)
- There is no greater power on this earth story. ….LIBBA BRAY (author)
- I think the best stories always end up being about the people rather than event, which is to say character – driven. ….STEPHEN KING
- Whenever I’m asked what advice I have for young writers. I always say that the first thing is to read, and to read a lot. The second thing is to write. The third thing, which I think is absolutely vital, is to tell stories and listen to the stories you are being told. …..JOHN GREEN (author)
Now we have a clear understanding of motivation, story and story telling . Let us see the various websites who have motivational stories.
It is seen that almost all the websites have similar type of stories and many of the sites have included biographies of inspiring people as stories.
I have personally read many stories from all the websites. I am not going to rank any site but just listing out the websites that are having interesting, useful and inspiring stories to be consumed by the readers. Please find here with names of the popular websites, which I generally follow myself for stories as well as for other information and knowledge………
- Achhikhabar.com – This is a very popular website. One can get contents like Hindi quotes, Hindi stories, Self- improvement articles, Health related articles, Essays and Biographies of great persons.
There are about 350 motivational stories in this website.
Sri Gopal Mishra is the founder and owner of this website. This website started in October, 2010. Sri Mishra wants to provide valuable contents to the readers and he is perhaps the first professional Hindi Blogger in India.
This websites is the first among the Hindi blogs to have more than 1 lac page views every day. This is a very big achievement. One can very well rely on the quality of content. And can learn a lot in Hindi, and stories in this website are very much useful and motivating and gives a lot of moral lessons.
- Aapkisafalta.com – This is also a very good and popular website. The contents in this website are about life, motivation, success tips, self-improvement, Hindi quotes, Motivational Hindi stories, How to become crorepati, Safalta ka Sutra, Time Management and Earn money etc.
There are 61 motivational Hindi stories. They are very much engaging and there is some moral in the stories, which not only inspires but guides us to lead a better life.
Mr. Amul Sharma is the founder and owner of the website. He is from Chandausi, Dist.-Sambhal, U P. He is a blogger as well as a teacher in a Senior Secondary School. He teaches Social Science. His hobbies are book reading, articles writing and blogging.
He wants to spread optimism. He also wants to provide every formula or tricks for success.
- Behtarlife.com – This is also a popular Hindi website. The contents of this site are Hindi Kahani, Hindi quotes, festivals, self-help, and biography.
There are 147 stories in this websites. The stories are useful, interesting and with moral message.
The founder of this websites is Mr. Pankaj Kumar. He is a science editor by profession and blogger by choice. He is in the field of editing for about 20 years.
He is a bi-lingual blogger. Writes posts in Hindi and English. He is also a writer, poet and editor.
His objectives of creating this blog is to help, motivate, and inspire the readers.
- Hindisoch.com – This is also a popular website in Hindi. Contents in this website are stories, quotations, shayari, short poems, poems, wallpaper, health, technology and books.
There are 40 short stories. The stories are impactful. We also find biographical stories. The collections of stories are useful and motivating.
This website is started by Mr Pawan Kumar. He is from Bulandsheher (UP). He is working in a software company in Delhi. He works for his website on part-time basis.
Mr. Kumar has liking and interest for Hindi language. He started this website with an aim to increase the awareness of Hindi and wants to spread knowledge and optimism through this website.
- Hamarisafalta.com – This website is also a popular website which speaks about success in various forms.
The contents in this websites are success, motivational stories, web services, blogging, business mantra, business tips, daily motivation, ghazal, health tips, inspirational letters, motivational articles, personal development, poetry and quotes etc.
There are 96 stories in this site, which are inspiring and give good amount of knowledge to enhance skills and lead a successful life.
The founder of this website is Mr.Kiran Sahu. The aim of the site is to provide valuable quality contents to the readers. Also wants to bring about positive changes in the life of people.
- Nayichetna.com – This website provide life changing motivation through best stories , essays, health topics, self-improvement, Hindi slogans, quotes, poems, biographies.
There are 59 inspiring stories of great values for readers.
Mr. Surendra Singh Mahara is the founder of this website. He is from Uttarakhand. He wants to bring about a positive change among people through his writings.
- Moralmantra.com – This is a very promising website with quality contents like motivational Hindi stories, motivational videos and Hindi quotes etc.
There are 41 inspiring short stories in this websites which are helpful to get knowledge, wisdom to lead a moral and better successful life.
The founder of this website is Mr. Pawan Chaudhury. He is a post graduate in Economics. He has sales and marketing experience in MNC Company. He is also a trainer and have good amount of exposure in this area.
He started this website to spread the knowledge of sales and marketing through motivational stories, quotations and various types of articles to boost the knowledge and sprit of the readers as well as people who are involved in sales and marketing.
- Zindagiwow.com – This website is gaining popularity through contents like motivation, success, life mantras, health, personality development, entrepreneurship, Hindi quotes and Hindi stories.
There are 38 stories in this website. Some stories are biographical. But all the stories have quality and very much motivational.
Somehow, we could not get the details of the founder of this website. But it is a worth visiting site.
- Achhiadvice.com – This popular website has contents like anmol vichar (quotes), festival, students study tips, Hindi kahani biography, career and Hindi slogan.
There are 80+ Hindi motivational stories in this website. These stories are worth reading and very much motivational.
The details of the founder are not available. But the aim of the website is to give important information and motivational ideas and tips to be successful in life.
As per the name suggests, the site tries its best to give good advice. We find the contents interesting and useful.
- Hindibabu.com – The contents in this websites are stories, amazing facts, trending news, funny jokes etc.
As far as stories are concerned, there are 270 stories like Chanakya Hindi funny stories, Hindi kahania, Hindi love stores, Hindi moral stories, Hindi motivational stories and Hindi success stories.
The founder of the websites is Mr. Dharmendra Kumar. He is a digital engineer.
The purpose of having this site is to create awareness for Hindi and for improvement of Hindi language.
- Happyhindi.com – The contents in this website are inspirational contents, business, make money online, finance, shop, tech and latest articles.
There are good number of stories like best inspirational stories – 11, success stories – 13, success stories of entrepreneurs – 3, real life stories – 8, moral stories for children – 34,
The details of the owner of the site are not available. As per the” About us” information this website is new in the field of news. The website provides National and International news on business, technology, health and entertainment.
- Dhakadbate.com – The tagline of this website is – Ek Zid jitne ki. The contents in this website are Hindi quotes, Hindi stories, self-help, zindagi badalne wali 10 kitaben and dhakad quotes.
As far as stories are concerned, there is impressive collection of Hindi stories. There are 48 Hindi kahaniya, 50 Hindi motivational stories and 7 more other Hindi stories.
The details of the owner of the website are not available. But it’s presence in social media is impressive.
- Dst4U.com – The contents in this website are self development, Hindi quotes, biography, health and fitness, kahaniya, dharm – darshan and vividh.
As far as stories are concerned, there are 5 types of stories in this websites like mahan vyaktion ki prerak prasang-17. Panchatantra ki kahani-9, pauranik kathayen-9, Tenaliram stories-1, Akbar Birbal stories-3.
The details of the owner of the site are not available. But this is a very useful site.
- 4to40.com – The tagline of this website is 4to40: kids portal for parents. This is a very big and knowledgeable website. The contents are …… art and craft, poems for kids – (poems in English, poems in Hindi), tale spin – (folk tales, stories), fun stuff along with videos, knowledge base, health, discover India, magazine, photo glare, greetings, FB covers, world records, gadget etc.
As far as stories are concerned, there are 2 categories like folk tales and stories. There are good numbers of stories which are interesting, useful and motivating.
- Hindividya.com – Tagline of this website is – Adhunik Gyan Kaa Sagar. The contents in this website are essay, Hindi poems, Hindi grammar, biographies, quotes and thoughts, Indian talents, Hindi literature, knowledge, festival, food and recipe, health and fitness, moral teachings, religions, speech and tech guides.
As far as stories are concerned, there are 141 interesting stories which are useful and motivating.
The aim and objective for this site is to give best possible information. From, “About us” it is clear that the domain chosen in such a way that it can cover many topics in Hindi. The details of the owner/founder are not available. But it can be said that this is a very useful site.
- Hindi sahitya darpan.in – We can call this site as Hindi Sahitya margdarsan. This can also be called as the tagline of this website. The contents in this site are, Chanakya Neeti, stories, self-help, quotes, Sanskrit slokas, poems, Vidur Neeti and guest posts.
As far as stories are concerned, there are very good collections like Alif Laila-64, Panchatantra-66, Mahabharat ki kathayen-60, Munshi Premchand-32, Rabindranath Tagore-22, Leo Tolstol-13, Singhasan Battisi-33, Betal Pachchisi-27 and great stories 611. This is really an interesting site for stories.
Details of the website owner/founder are not available in the site.
This site is really a guide to Hindi literature. There are valuable materials placed properly to provide knowledge and confidence.
- Hindi kahani.hindikavita.com – This is a fully dedicated site for children stories like Panchatantra stories, lok kathayen, Alif Laila and Hindi kavita.
This site has biggest collection of short stories. Here one can find many types of stories related to India and abroad.
Similarly there is a big collection of famous poems.
This is a must visit website for Hindi stories and Hindi poems.
There may be many other sites with motivating stories. We are sorry that we are not in a position to give the names of all the sites.
If any website owners/founders feel that their website is having interesting and motivating stories, then please inform us.
This has become a lengthy post but I wanted to help the readers who are in search of sites with motivating stories. I think I have been able to solve it to a great extent.
Please give your response and feedback for my encouragement, so that I can bring more valuable information and knowledge related to various websites.
Please note that… I wrote this post long back, but could not publish due to some technical problem. So please take care…