Welcome to Planning Poems with Quotes And Short Stories to understand about planning and our life….
There are three Short Poems 28 useful planning quotes and two short stories that will certainly help and guide to plan your life for success and satisfaction.
One can have few questions in mind related to planning like…..
Can a person live without planning?
What should a person do about planning?
Is planning a must in life?
These are few important, fundamental and tricky questions related to planning and life too.
Dear readers, you will certainly get the answers of the above questions in this article with the help of 28 quotations, 3 short poems and 2 stories given below.
At the same time let us understand many more things related to planning and understand it properly from the dictionary meaning in internet.
Please read this post from beginning to end.
DICTIONARY MEANING OF PLANNING :
The process of making plans for something
“mass production method called for detailed planning”.
The control of urban development by a local government authority, from which a license must be obtained to.
Similar words : organization, arrangement, forethought, design etc.
MEANING OF PLANNING FROM WIKIPEDIA:
Planning is the process of thinking about activities required to achieve a desired goal. It is the first and foremost activity to achieve designed results. It involves the creation and maintenance of a plan, such as psychological aspects that require conceptual skills.
(Now it is time to read three short poems related to planning… written by me)
PLANNING POEM 1:
Planning is a must for you and me
Otherwise – we will be left behind
Whether we like it or not
This world is fast moving
It is fast changing
Change is the only permanent thing
So : be on the planning mode
To bring success in our life.
PLANNING POEM 2:
Be pro-active, be always ready
Plan always to fight with uncertainty
Planning gives confidence to fight
Planning gives a feeling that you will be right
Planning is nothing but mental make up
It will help you to go up, up and up.
PLANNING POEM 3:
Basic primary function of management is planning
Well in advance…
The objectives are set
The course of action ready
To merge towards goal achieving
It is very much an advanced thinking
An exercise for solution finding
So : planning is a must for you and me
Otherwise – we will be left behind
(Now let us read the quotes one by one)
PLANNING QUOTES :
01. A goal without a plan is just a wish. …AUTOLINE de SAINT
02. Plan your work and work your plan. …NAPOLEON HILL
03. The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning, and perseverance. ….MIA HAMIM
04. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. Not only plan but also believe. …ANATOLE FRANCE
05. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans. …PETER F.DRUCKER
06. All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination. …EARL NIGHTINGALE
07. Plan for what it is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small. …SUN TZU
08. A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. …BRIAN TRACY
09. Four steps to achievement : plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently. ….WILLIAM A.WARD
10. Always plan ahead. It wasn’t rainy when Noah built the ark. …RICHARD CUSHING
11. Planning is building the future into the present so that you can do something about it now. …ALAN LAKEIN, AUTHOR
12. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ….PABLO PICASSO, PAINTER
13. Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning. …THOMAS EDISON
14. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ….BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
15. If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up some place else. …YOGI BERRA
16. In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning indispensable. …DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
17. Good planning without good working is nothing. …DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
18. It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. …ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
19. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. …AFRICAN PROVERB
20. Plans are nothing; planning is everything. …. DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
21. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. …PAUL J. MEYER
22. Adventure is just bad planning. …ROALD AMUNDSEN
23. Never look back unless you are planning to go that way. ….HENRY DAVID THOREAU
24. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. …..GLORIA STEINEN
25. The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I’m planning to test my own boundaries. …RAIN
26. Strategic planning is worthless – unless there is first strategic vision. ….JOHN NAISBITT
27. Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning. ….WINSTON CHURCHILL
28. Under capitalism each individual engages in economic planning. …GEORGE REISMAN
Now let us read two stories…
Story No. 1: THREE FISH
Three fish lived in a pond. One was named “Plan ahead, another was “Think fast” and the third was called “Wait and see”. One day they heard a fisherman say he would be going to cast his net in their pond in the next day.
“Plan ahead” said, “I am swimming down the river tonight.”
“Think fast” said, “I am sure I will come up with a plan.”
“Wait and see” lazily said, “I just can’t think about it now.”
When the fisherman cast his nets, “Plan ahead” was able to escape from his nets. But “Think fast” and “Wait and see” were caught by the fisherman.
“Think fast” quickly rolled belly up and pretended to be dead. “Oh, this fish is no good!” said the fisherman and threw him safely back into the water. However, “Wait and see” ended up in the fish market.
That is why people say, “In times of danger, when the net is cast, plan ahead or plan to think fast!”
Story No. 2: THE LAZY MAN AND THE GOD’S PLAN
Once upon a time, there was a very lazy man who would always look for an easier way to feed himself. One day while he was searching for something to eat, he saw the fruit farm. He looked around and didn’t see anyone guarding the fruits on the tree, so he quickly decided to steal some fruits. But as soon as he walked into the farm and started to climb the tree, the farmer saw him and started coming at him to catch him. The lazy man saw the farmer coming at him with a stick, he got afraid and ran towards the forest nearby and went inside to hide.
After sometime when he felt he started to move on from the forest and while passing through he saw the wonderful scene. There was a fox. It had only two legs and still was crawling on them happily. The lazy man thought, how can this fox stay alive in such condition? The fox can’t run, how he must be able to feed himself or stay alive from the threat of other animals.
Suddenly, he saw the lion coming towards the fox with a piece of meat already in his mouth. All the animals ran away and the lazy man climbed upon the tree to save himself but, the fox stayed there only, he didn’t have the ability to run on two legs. But what happened next surprised the lazy man. The lion left a piece of meat which was in the mouth for the fox!
The lazy man felt happy seeing God’s play. He thought the God who is the creator of all, always has a plan set to take care of what he created. He felt that God must have something planned for him too. So, he left that place and sat somewhere away alone waiting for someone to feed him too. As time starting to pass, he kept on looking at the road, waiting for someone to feed him too. As time starting to pass, he kept looking at the road, waiting for his food. He waited there for two days without any food! Finally, he could not bear the hunger and start to leave.
He met an old sage (a wise person famed for wisdom) on the way. He told everything happened to the sage. The sage first gave him some food and water. After having it, the lazy man asked the sage, “Oh wise one, the God had shown his mercy on the crippled fox, but why the God was so cruel to me?”
The old sage with a smile said, “True that the creator has plan for everyone. You are obviously a part of the God’s plan. But son, you took his sign in a wrong way. He did not want to be like the fox. He wanted you to be like the lion.”
Often we misunderstand the signs. God has given everyone strength and ability to do their part. Always learn to see things in a positive way and see yourself in a strong position to help the ones who need. Don’t go for the easy choice. Make a right choice.
After going through Planning Quotes you will agree that planning is one of the most basic and primary functions of management. It is done before we act on it. Planning very much involves determining the main objectives and selecting the course of action that will help in achieving the pre-determined objectives or goals.
Planning implies looking ahead in advance, deciding in advance what is to be done, when and where it is to be done, how and by whom it is to be done. It is totally to be proactive. It very much involves thinking before acting. It very much takes care of anticipating problems and clearly finding and developing their solutions.
Planning is a cool, calculative mental exercise or process involving high use of intellectual faculties, practical thinking and knowledge, foresight and sound judgment. It calls for forecasting, decision making and long and careful consideration or discussion i.e. deliberation.
The plan that we make is nothing but a pre-determined future or projected course of action. It is very much a design made today for tomorrow and gives or provides the activity roadmap or an outline of steps that has to be taken in future to attain the goal or to accomplish the work.
The planning process consists of the following for long term as well short term planning.
- Identifying the objectives
- Anticipating or forecasting
- Decision making (from available alternatives)
- Clearly formulating any policies, programmes, budgets, schedules etc. to achieve goal or objectives.
- Framing procedure and standard of performance
Planning is very much a continuous and ongoing process. It helps us to do things in an orderly manner and in an efficient way.
Proper planning enables an individual, an organization to face any uncertainty and change. It helps and guides effectively to achieve goals while taking care of the future. Planning is a must for every effective and purposeful action.
In conclusion it can very well be said that Planning Quotes To Plan Your Life are of great help to understand planning and implement in our life. Let us be positive to plan regularly for great success and results in life.
Also Please Read:-