Seventh episode is ready for you. Some more information I want to share. As I have mentioned earlier the information/news are taken from Newspapers, TV and Internet. I am not adding anything from my side. Just I am playing the role of a compiler so that you can get some of the important information from this article. This time I am giving 20 points/information in this regard.
- All India Trinamool Congress App :
Launched in 2016, it provides coverage of party developments through stories and videos. Downloads 10000 plus.
- During Model Code of Conduct, EC to ask parties not to politicized defense forces.
- Congress will scrap citizenship bill if voted to power :
Congress President Rahul Gandhi said on Tuesday 19.03.2019 that his party will scrap the citizenship amendment bill for ever if voted to power, something that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has been trying to introduce in North-East India.
- EC Notice to Babul over Poll Jingle :
The Election commission on Tuesday 19.03.2019 asked Union Minister Babul Supriya to respond within 48 hours why he released a promotional song without pre-certification on his social media handles. An FIR has also been lodged against him in Asansol South Police Station for making defamatory, distorted and false allegation against Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- Left fields candidates in 38 Seats :
Left Front has announced its candidates for 38 out of 42 Lok Sabha Seats in West Bengal. CPM contesting in 29 out of 38 seats, including Raiganj and Murshidabad, that CPM won in 2014, leaving three seats each for front partners Forward Bloc, RSP and CPI.
- BJP to field candidates in all 28 Lok Sabha Seats in Karnataka.
- In Jharkhand there are 14 Lok Sabha Seats. Two Regional Parties JVM (Jharkhand Vikash Mancha) and JMM (Jharkhand Mukti Morcha) are both aligned with Congress for the 2019 General Election.
- One crore jobs lost while Modi was busy marketing himself : Rahul.
Rahul Gandhi also wonders whether the PM ever studied at a University.
- Mayawati not to contest LS Polls :
BSP Chief announced this on 19.03.2019, but kept open the option of fighting a Parliamentary by-election later.
- Patna Sahib to witness straight fight between Shatrughan Sinha and Ravishankar Prasad. This will be the first election for Ravishankar Prasad to a berth in Lok Sabha.
- Illegal Hoardings :
Bombay High Court directs BJP corporator to pay Rs. 24 lakh compensation in connection with an attack on a civic squad for removing illegal hoardings put up by him and his associates last year.
- PM Modi should stop thinking people are fools, says Priyanka.
- Congress releases manifesto for Lok Sabha Polls in Andhra Pradesh:
The Congress released its manifesto on Friday 23.03.2019 for the April 11, 2019 General Election in Andhra Pradesh, promising to accord special category status to the state on the first day of coming to power at the same time.
- Also promise to implement all other provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014.
- All vacant government posts would be filled up within 100 days if the Congress comes to power, the manifesto promised.
- Congress fields Digvijaya Singh from “tough seat” Bhopal :
This is a tough seat where the Congress has not won in three decades.
- Raj Babbar, UP Unit Chief :
The Congress has changed his seat from Moradabad to Fatehpur Sikri to make it easier for the actor-turned-politician.
- Seats sharing Congress (26) and NCP (22) :
The Congress and NCP on Saturday 23.03.2019 clinched seats sharing pact for the LS Polls in Maharashtra, agreeing to contest 26 and 22 seats respectively.
- TMC drops ‘Congress’ from Logo, now only Trinamool.
- Modi is richman’s Choukidar : Rahul
Narendra Modi is the choukidar of the rich and not the poor through his speeches he circulating lies and lies only.
- PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti to contest from Anantnag :
Former Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti will the PDP candidate from Anantnag Lok Sabha Constituency but the party has decided not to field any candidate for Jammu and Udhampur seats in a bid to prevent division of “secular votes”.
- Congress in Kerala wants Rahul to contest LS Polls from Wayanad.
….Compiled by Ratikanta Singh
(This series will continue…)