Wish you all a Happy, Bright and Prosperous New Year 2018. Let us bring the New Year mood with these three short poems.
NEW YEAR 2018 – (1)
What’s so new about this New Year?
Can you please tell this to me?
Can the New Year make me new on 1st of January 2018
Even though – I remain the same old me.
BUT – YES : New Year can be new
Provided you become new
You become fresh and plan your activities
With end result in mind and actions full of positivities.
NEW YEAR 2018 – (2)
Let us make this New Year new
Let us make this New Year bright and memorable.
Let us bring new hopes and aspirations
With new and strong patience, perseverance and determination.
This New Year can certainly be new
But – it entirely depends on you, you and you.
Let’s get set and let’s march on
With proper plan and lot of actions.
NEW YEAR 2018 – (3)
For a change in this New Year
Better you – think big, big and big.
Better you – work hard, hard and hard
Of course – work smart, smart and smart.
For a change in this New Year
Be very very positive always – with a genuine smile
Certainly – you may surprise yourself
You will fly high and you will go miles.
How do you find the poems? Could you bring your New Year mood? May I help you to add something more in the form of quotations about New Year? I think you will happily welcome this. Here we start a few quotations.
QUOTES ON NEW YEAR :
- And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been….RAINER MARIA RILKE.
- Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year….RALPH WALDO EMERSON.
- Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right….OPRAH WINFREY.
- Ring out the false, ring in the true….ALFRED LORD TENNYSON.
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday….CHARLES LAMB.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better man….BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us….HAL BORLAND.
- Hopes smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier’….ALFRED LORD TENNYSON.
- New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dream give birth to change….SARAH BAN BREATHNACH.
- The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals….MELODY BEATTIE.
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something….NEIL GAIMAN.
- Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous New Year by believing….SARAH BAN BREATHNACH.
Is this the beginning?
End of my post?
Life goes on…. there is always an opportunity to be better. Compete against yourself or compete with yourself, whatever it may be… please get out of your comfort zone.
Honestly – I am not preaching. The wise and practical men say so. I think you will agree. WISH YOU A HAAPY NEW YEAR 2018 again….