Short Poem on – ‘Goal’
Hey friends! Remember please
Goal motivates and goal activates
Goal brings visibility and brings clarity.
Hey friends! Remember please
Discipline yourself and dream big
To achieve the best of best
Focus on your goal everyday
And leave the rest.
This is the first poem on goal. There will be another short poem on Goal and Goal Setting. As per my habit and strategy, I will place a few quotations on Goal and Goal Setting before you. This time there will be a dozen quotations. What impact it will have? I don’t know. But I am a die-hard optimist. I always feel that there will be a great impact, whoever reads them.
I know – Goal and Goal Setting is a serious and important topic. I also know – it is tough and challenging to write and make others understand about this topic in one blog post. That’s why I try to take help of related quotations to make things easy and clear.
Topic is serious. But let’s not be that serious. Rather let us enjoy the seriousness of this topic. Can we do this? Why not? Why not? This why not is a good answer and I believe everybody will give this answer. Now I am happy to move forward. May I allow the second poem to appear before you….
Short Poem on – ‘Goal and Goal Setting’
Goal Setting is setting a target, objective and direction
This should help us to be in motion towards our destination.
Yes – it’s a process of pain to reach our goal which we should withstand without botheration
But – we should take care to have system of regular schedule and consistent practice sessions.
We – if not today certainly tomorrow – we will reach our goal
Let’s be happy and proud to share our success story to one and all.
How do you find this poem? Is this a serious stuff or useful and enjoyable stuff? Perhaps – I should not ask such questions. Still – I am asking because I have serious matters to tell about me and it is related to Goal and Goal Setting.
Honestly I tell you – I have struggled and enjoyed writing these two poems. Really, life is very peculiar. It has different meaning and different definition for different people. But Goal and Goal Setting is a vital task to get the right direction and to lead a better and satisfied life.
Further, I don’t want to make you serious. Let me be serious myself and let me set my Blogging Goals. I will not take a very big or very small goal. Surely, I will have such goals which should not be that easy to achieve and not so big that I will not be able to achieve. Therefore, a challenging and measurable goal I will set for myself.
Friends! I am experimenting with myself and setting my Blogging Goals.
Here I declare my Blogging Goals before you….
- I want to blog in three languages like Odia, Hindi and English.
- I want to be a trilingual blogger.
- My goal is to write minimum nine blog posts every month.
- My goal is to post at least two blog posts each on first, second and third week of every month. On the fourth week I should post three posts and complete my goals/targets of nine posts for the month.
You see – I have set my goals. Is this tough or easy? Only time will tell. My performance will tell. But I am happy to tell you that this is the tenth blog of the month. Hurrah! Hurrah!! I have already completed my target. You may think I have taken a small target. You can also think that I have taken a target which I have already achieved. To tell you the truth, writing is a tough job, a serious job and writers do have writer’s block. Certainly I have to overcome this. I started my blogging from 30th November 2017 and I am enjoying now.
Yes friends, I own this target. It is my personal responsibility to achieve it every month and see that by 30th November 2018 (1st Anniversary as a Blogger) I should have more than 108 posts i.e. 9 per month. I very well know that I am not a professional Blogger. I have lot many other duties and responsibilities. Blogging is just my hobby. I enjoy writing. Sincerely, I am now passionate about blogging and my style is to write short poems and add few quotations to make things easy to understand.
I also very well understand that I should have quality blogs, at the same time I will certainly take care of quantity i.e. nine posts every month. Is it wise to tell about such a target/goal in public domain? Let me not dwell on this. I should not have any distraction. I should clearly focus on my target and my ambition on becoming a trilingual blogger. I think my personal target will help you to understand Goal and Goal Setting better.
Hey! We have reached to go for a dozen quotations on ‘Goal and Goal Setting’.
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes….ANDREW CARNEGIE.
- All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible. …ORISON SWETT MARDEN.
- It’s important to set your own goals and work hard to achieve them. ….YUICHIRO MIURA.
- It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach. ….BENJAMIN E. MAYS.
- I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time…..MICHAEL PHELPS.
- You can do anything if you set goals. You just have to push yourself. …RJ MITTE.
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. …BILL COPELAND.
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into visible. …TONY ROBBINS.
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. …BO JACKSON.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. …JIM ROHN.
- What keeps me going is goals. ….MUHAMMAD ALI.
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going….EARL NIGHTINGALE.
We have reached the end. May I request you to please think over and find out the quotation you like the most. I think, this is a tough question. I know all the quotes are appropriate. So my request – keep the answer to yourself. Appreciate and implement whatever you understood and learned from the quotes.
Now – allow me to remind you that the New Year 2018 is almost knocking at the door to come in. We have to bid farewell to the year 2017. I dare not ask you about your achievement in the year 2017. But certainly allow me to request you to set goals (small, medium or big) in the beginning of the New Year 2018. Strive hard in a disciplined manner to make 2018 a grand success. See that this year becomes great and memorable year of your life. Friends! Wish you a Happy New Year 2018. March ahead after setting goals, achieve them and shine in life. Again wish you All the Best…..