Will Smith is an extremely popular American actor. He was born on 25th September 1968. Let us celebrate his birth day by translating his quotes into Hindi. So, welcome to Will Smith Quotes In Hindi And English.
Will Smith Quotes In Hindi And English will help us to understand his thought process and his mind. Before we read his quotes, let us know something about Will Smith….
INFORMATION ABOUT WILL SMITH
- Will Smith was born on September25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennysylvania, United States
- Will Smith began his career as a rap artist. He teamed up with DJ Jazzy Jeff and beat boxer Ready Rock C.
- He was a bright student, but decided against attending College to pursue a career in music.
- He became successful as a singer and received ‘Grammy Award’.
- At the age of 25, Will Smith ventured into movies and debuted with the famous movie ‘Six Degree of Separation’. There was no looking back after this movie.
- Will Smith gave block buster movies like ‘Independence Day,’ ‘I, Robot,’ ‘Enemy of the State,’ ‘The Pursuit of Happiness,’ ‘Ali,’ and ‘King Richard,’
- Will Smith has won several awards and accolades like– ‘Academy Awards,’ a ‘Critics Choice Movie Award,’ a ‘British Academy Film Award,’ a ‘Screen Actors Guild Award,’ four ‘Grammy Awards,’ and a ‘Golden Globe Award.’
- In the opinion of many directors, he was like a breath of fresh air and essayed emotional roles as easily as he would portray as an action hero.
- His power packed performances and his versatility helped him to go ahead and ahead.
- His movie, ‘Men in Black’ a sci-fi comedy, became a roaring hit all over the world. The popularity of this movie inspired the sequels of ‘Men in Black’ series. These sequels were appreciated by the fans as well as the critics.
Now,let us read the quotes….
QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH….
QUOTE – 1- I try to be like the greatest people who have ever lived. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मैं उन महानतम लोगों की तरह बनने का प्रयास करता हूँ जो कभी भी जीवित रहे हैं । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 2 – You can cry, there is no shame on it. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – आप रो सकते हैं, इसमें कोई शर्म की बात नहीं है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 3 – Money and success do not change people, they only increase what they already have. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – पैसा और सफलता लोगों को नहीं बदलते हैं, वे केवल वही बढ़ाते हैं, जो पहले से है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 4 – The first step is to say that you can. ….WILL SMITH
HINDI – पहला कदम आपको यह कहना है कि आप कर सकते हैं । ….विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 5 – I know that whatever I want to learn, how to learn it, I am fully aware that I can learn. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मुझे पता है कि जो कुछ भी मुझे सीखना है, उसे कैसे सीखना है, मुझे पूरी तरह से पता है कि मैं सीख सकता हूँ । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 6 – I want the world to be better because I was here. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मैं चाहता हूँ कि दुनिया बेहतर हो क्योंकि मैं यहाँ था । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 7 – For me, there is nothing more valuable than how people feel in a movie theatre about a film. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मेरे लिए, एक फिल्म के बारे फिल्म थिएटर में लोगों को कैसा महसूस होता है, इससे अधिक मूल्यवान और कुछ भी नहीं है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 8 – Life is always on edge. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – जिंदगी हमेशा किनारे पर रहती है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 9 – I am a student of world religion, so it is very important for me to have to have knowledge, and to understand what people have to do. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मैं विश्व धर्म का छात्र हूँ, इसलिए मुझे, ज्ञान होना अति जरूरी है, और लोगों को क्या करना है, यह समझना जरूरी है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 10 – I do not think it necessary to believe in organized religion. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मैं संगठित धर्म में विश्वास करना जरूरी नहीं समझता हूँ । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 11 – I have never really seen myself as particularly talented, I have seen myself slightly above in talent. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मैंने वास्तव में कभी भी खुद को विशेष रूप से प्रतिभाशाली के रूप में नहीं देखा है। मैंने खुद को प्रतिभा में औसत से थोड़ा ऊपर देखा है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 12 – When you make art, the world has to wait. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – जब आप कला बनाते हैं, तो दुनिया को इंतजार करना पड़ता है । ….विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 13 – I have great time in my life, and I want to share it. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मेरे पास मेरे जीवन का बहुत अच्छा समय है, और मैं इसे साझा करना चाहता हूँ । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 14 – The things which were most valuable to me, I did not learn in school. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – जो चीजें मेरे लिए सबसे मूल्यवान थी, उन्हें मैंने स्कूल में नहीं सीखी । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 15 – If you are not ready to work hard, then let someone else do it. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – यदि आप कड़ी मेहनत करने के लिए नहीं हैं, तो किसी और को करने दें । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE- 16 – There is no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – प्लान B की कोई जरूरत नहीं है क्योंकि यह प्लान A से ध्यान भटकाता है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 17 – Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people, the ones who really belong in your life will come to you and stay. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – लोगों का पीछा मत करो । वास्तविक बने रहो, अपना काम करो । सही लोग, जो वास्तव में अपने जीवन से संबन्धित हैं आपके पास आएंगे और साथ रहेंगे । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 18 – If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – अगर आपने मुशिकल वक्त में मेरा साथ नहीं दिया तो मेरी सफलता में शरीक होने की जरा सी भी उम्मीद मत रखना । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 19 – There’s two kinds of people in this world. There’s hammers and nails…. You decide what to be…. WILL SMITH
HINDI – इस दुनिया में दो तरह के लोग हैं । हथोड़े और कील …. आप निर्णय लें आपको क्या बनना है…. । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 20 – 10 ways to love: listen, speak, give, prayer, answer, share, enjoy, trust,forgive, promise. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – प्यार करने के 10 तरीके हैं: सुनके, बोलके, दान करके,प्रार्थना करके, जवाब देके, बाँट कर, खुशी मना के, विश्वास करके, क्षमा करके, वादा करके। …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 21 – I believe you need to be educated on what you want to do in life, but I don’t believe you necessarily need college to get there. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – मेरा मानना है आपको जीवन में क्या करना है, इस बारे में शिक्षित होने की आवश्यकता है, लेकिन मुझे लगता कि आपको वहाँ पहुँचने के लिए कॉलेज की आवश्यकता है । …. विल स्मिथ
QUOTE – 22 – The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school. …. WILL SMITH
HINDI – जिंदगी की सबसे मूल्यवान चीजें / बातें मैं स्कूल में नहीं सीखा (स्कूल में नहीं सिखाई जाती)। …. विल स्मिथ
In conclusion, let me add few more information….
- Will Smith is known for his philanthropic contributions. He has donated large sums of money to Christian ministries, schools and churches, a mosque in Los Angeles, and Scientology organizations.
- Will Smith has also established an elementary school, ‘New Village Leadership Academy’ in California, along with his wife Jada, donating 1.2 million dollars to the educational institution.
- Will Smith had an altercation with comedian Chris Rock at the Oscars presentation 2022. The presenter Chris Rock, made a joke about Will Smith’s wife, Jada Pinket Smith’s hair loss, which infuriated the King Richard star Will Smith and he went to the stage and punched the comedian. Later on, Smith took to social media to apologize for the incident. He posted a statement in Instagram saying that his behavior was “unacceptable and inexcusable” and “violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive”.
Hope, you have liked this post. Please feel free to give your valuable suggestions. If you find any mistakes in Hindi translation please point out and inform the correct word or sentence.
ALSO PLEASE READ….
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
- WARREN BUFFETT QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
- BARACK OBAMA QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
- NELSON MANDELA QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
- ELON MUSK QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH
27 thoughts on “WILL SMITH QUOTES IN HINDI AND ENGLISH”
Verry great post. I jst strumbled upon your weblog andd wanted to
ssay that I have truoy loved surfing around yyour weblog posts.
In any caxe I will bbe sbscribing tto your fed and I hope you write onfe more soon!
Yourr style is sso unique iin comparison too othyer flks I have red
stuf from. Manyy thawnks for posting wheen yoou hawve thhe opportunity, Guess I will juwt
book mark this wweb site.
If somke one desires expert view regarding blogging and site-building afterward i
suggest him/her to ppay a quick viwit this weeb site, Keeep uup tthe good work.
Hello! Do yoou use Twitter? I’d like to follow you iff that wopuld bee okay.
I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog aand look forward too new
Verry good info. Luck mee I ran acros yyour skte bby accident (stumbleupon).
I ave bookmarked it for later!
Thhis is really interesting, Youu aare a very skiled
blogger. I’ve joined you rss feded and loolk forwad too seeking more
of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your wbsite iin my
always i usd too rezd smaller articles thyat ass well clearr thir motive, aand thazt iis aloso hsppening
with this piece of wrting which I amm reading here.
I very thankful to find this internet site on bing, just what I was searching for : D likewise saved to bookmarks.
Hi there, jst wanted to mention, I lijed this article. It wwas funny.
Keep on posting!
An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little evaluation on this. And he the truth is purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If possible, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!
Thanks foor oones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed readsing
it, yoou happen too bee a grrat author.I wkll be sufe to boiokmark yor blog aand definitgely will
come bak in the foreseeable future. I want to encourag that yyou continnue yoour grewt work,
have a nice weekend!
Thiis is a vefy gpod tiip especxially to those neew tto the blogosphere.
Simple but very acchrate info… Thank you forr sharing
this one. A mst read post!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Greetings! Veery helpful advice wuthin thuis post! It’s
the little changes thyat produce the bggest changes.
Thank foor sharing!
Howdy! I’m aat wortk browsing your blog from my new iphone!
Just wanted to ssay I love reeading your blog and look forward tto all youur posts!
Keeep up tthe superb work!
Thanks a lot
My brotherr recommended I migh llike this web site. He was entirely right.
This post truly madde mmy day. You can nott imaggine just how much time I had
splent for this information! Thanks!
Comments are closed.