Let me start this important post on ‘life’ with a short poem (of my style i.e. short, simple, plain and prosaic poem). Later three more poems will be added. Also, I will not forget to place a few selected quotations on life to help all of us understand life better. Here we go….
LIFE – 1
People say : It takes entire life to understand life
How can I write about life and do justice in a single post?!
Better we take care of life’s each moment
After realizing and learning many things from the past
Yes – it is possible to lead a great future with a highly satisfied life
Provided we discover and create ourselves each day
Provided we add value to our lives each day.
LIFE – 2
Life has life
When you value life.
Life is what – tell me please
If you don’t care and value life?
LIFE – 3
Life is love – life is journey
Life is pain – life is also gain.
Life is all challenges – whether you like it or not
Life gives enough opportunities – whether you can grab it or not.
LIFE – 4
Life is all challenges, hurdles and also satisfaction
Life tries to make you a man of all seasons.
Hey! Dare to lead a great life
Take care to lead a contented life.
Life is yours – choice is also yours
Make it a useful life to be remembered
Years after years by others.
Is it enough on life? You have read four poems at a stretch on the same topic. Is it a test of your patience or test of your interest? Let me not comment further or ask any question. But, perhaps poem have some substance to gear you up for another journey….
Allow me to place sweet sixteen and useful sixteen quotes on LIFE…..
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored…… EARL NIGHTINGALE.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself….GEORGE BERNARD SHAW.
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you will start to see a big difference in your life…..YOKO ONO.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life… OMAR KHAYYAM.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it….CHARLES R. SWINDOLL.
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me…..CAROL BOURNETT.
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved…GEORGE SAND.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated…CONFUCIUS.
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive….ELBERT HUBBARD.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. …THICH NHAT HANH.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live…..NORMAN COUSINS.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ….ALBERT EINSTEIN.
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life…CONFUCIUS.
- It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. …PHILIP GREEN.
- To succeed in life, you need three things : a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone….REBA McENTIRE.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on….ROBERT FROST.
So we have reached our destination. You may think this post to be short or long. Think as you like. But may I request you to remember that life is very long, may be longer than this life….
Posted by : RATIKANTA SINGH.
4 thoughts on “LIFE”
The meaning of life is often difficult to understand. But in your short poems , starting from first to fourth you have explained it very clearly and given the message how to make the life meaningful and enjoyable.Every moment of life is important, hence it has to be taken care to remain alive with our creativity, activity and surroundings. Your message has impressed me much and I do like it, I carry it with me to make all good things happen in my life.
senapati babu-you are also adding life into my life.Thanks.
Very nicely narrated “LIFE”; waiting for much more….
THANKS A LOT VIKASH.I WILL CONTINUE…
Comments are closed.