Hardik Pandya is dashing, reliable, entertaining and passionate all-rounder cricketer of India. He has the ability and talent to play in all formats of the game.Here are some Hardik Pandya Quotes.
We can call Hardik Pandya a firebrand, dependable all-rounder. He is from a modest background, but now a star cricketer.
Hardik Pandya was born on 11.10.1993. He is an Indian International Cricketer who plays for Baroda in domestic cricketer and for Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Hardik Pandya is an all-rounder who bats right-handed and bowls right arm fast-medium. He is the younger brother of Krunal Pandya who is also an International Cricketer.
Both of them are the product of Kiran More’s Cricket Academy in Vadodara. Hardik Pandya studied in the MK High School until 9th grade. Then he dropped out to focus on cricket. Pandya family was financially not that strong. They lived in a rented apartment in Gerwa.
Hardik won a lot of matches single handedly in club cricket. He made steady progress in junior-level cricket.
According to his father, Hardik was a leg spinner until the age of 18 and turned to fast bowling at the insistence of the then Baroda coach Sanat Kumar.
Now given below facts, figures and information taken from Wikipedia for better understanding of Hardik Pandya, the dashing cricketer….
Pandya in 2016
|Full name||Hardik Himanshu Pandya|
|Born||11 October 1993 (age 26)
Surat, Gujarat, India
|Relations||Krunal Pandya (brother)
Nataša Stanković (fiancee)
|Test debut (cap 289)||26 July 2017 v Sri Lanka|
|Last Test||30 August 2018 v England|
|ODI debut (cap 215)||16 October 2016 v New Zealand|
|Last ODI||9 July 2019 v New Zealand|
|T20I debut (cap 58)||26 January 2016 v Australia|
|Last T20I||22 September 2019 v South Africa|
|Domestic team information|
|2015–present||Mumbai Indians (squad no. 33)|
|Source: ESPNcricinfo, 22 September 2019|
Quotes in Hindi :
01. Bowling is an art and I am an artist….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : गेंदबाजी एक कला है ओर मैं एक कलाकार…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
02. Performing in IPL gave me a lot of confidence and satisfaction. It made me believe that I am here to stay. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : आई.पी. एल की प्रदर्शन ने मुझे काफी आत्मविश्वास और संतुष्टि दिया। यह मुझे विश्वास हो गया कि मैं यहाँ रहूँगा…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
03. Actually it’s quite amazing. One year back, even the Ambanis didn’t know who was Hardik Pandya. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : वास्तव में यह काफी आश्चर्यजनक है, एक साल पहले, यहाँ तक कि अंबानी नहीं जानते थे हार्दिक पण्ड्या कौन था…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
04. When I got the call for the National Team, I thought God wants me to do something nice. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : जब मैं भारतीय दल के लिए कॉल पाया, मैं सोचा भगवान चाहते हैं मैं कुछ अच्छा करूँ…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
05. When I found my name in the T20 side, I was extremely delighted but not stupefied or surprised. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : जब मैंने अपना नाम टी20 दल में पाया, मैं बहुत खुश था परंतु आश्चर्यचकित या आचम्भा नहीं था …हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
06. I made a comeback to the Indian Team in two and a half months when many said I wouldn’t comeback even in two years. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : मैंने ढाई महीने में ही भारतीय दल में वापसी की जब कि काफी लोग कहते थे मैं दो साल में भी वापसी कर नहीं सकता…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
07. As a fast bowler and all-rounder, I need to be very fit. The only part that can help my bowling is my fitness. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : एक तेज गेंदबाज और ऑल-राउंडर के रूप में, मुझे बहुत फिट रहने की जरूरत है। एकमात्र हिस्सा जो मेरी गेंदबाजी को मदद कर सकता है वह मेरा फिटनेस/दुरुस्ती…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
08. In the last two years I have started speaking more confidently and that’s because of Whatsapp. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : पिछले दो वर्ष में, मैंने अधिक विश्वास सहित बोलना शुरू कर दिया है और इसकी बजह है व्हाट्सआप…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
09. When I wake up in the morning I tell myself : Bro you will have an amazing day and everyone will love you. ….HARDIK PANDYA.
Hindi : जब मैं सवेरे उठता हूँ मैं खुद को बताता हूँ बंधु आपका एक गज़ब/अद्भुत का दिन गुजरेगा, और हर कोई आपको प्यार करेंगे…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
10. You could call it self-obsessed or self-respect, but the bottom line is, I like everything about myself.
Hindi : आप इसे आत्म-जुनून या आत्म-सम्मान कह सकते हैं, किन्तु तल-रेखा यह है कि मुझे अपने बारे में सबकुछ पसंद है…हार्दिक पण्ड्या ।
Highlights of International T20Is Career :
- Hardik Pandya made his Twenty20 International debut for India on 27.01.2016 at the age of 22.
- On debut he picked up two wickets against Australia.
- Hardik Pandya’s Twenty20 International Wicket was Chris Lynn.
Highlights of International ODI Career :
- Hardik made his One Day International (ODI Debut) for India against New Zealand on 16.10.2016 at Dharmshala.
- He became the fourth Indian to be named Player of the Match on ODI debut after Sandeep Patil, Mohit Sharma and K.L.Rahul.
- On 27.06.2019 in the match against the West Indies, Pandya played his 50th ODI.
Highlights of Test Career :
- Hardik Pandya was included in India’s Test squad as a batsman for the home series against England in late 2016. But he could not play in the series due to injury.
- He became part of the Indian squad that toured Sri Lanka in July 2017 and played the first Test on 26.07.2017 in Galle.
- Hardik Pandya scored in maiden Test century in the third and the final Test Match against Sri Lanka at Pallekele in 2017.
- Hardik Pandya created a record in his Maiden Test Century, he became the first Indian batsman to score a century just before the lunch.
Highlights of Personal Life :
- Hardik Pandya got engaged to Natasa Stankovic on 1st January 2020. Now he is a married man and going to be a father very soon.
- In January 2019, Pandya made a controversial comment about his promiscuous sexual lifestyle in a programme called “Coffee with Karan”. This was not liked in the social media and it had its impact in the Cricket Board of India too.
In conclusion, it can be said that he is a fighter, entertainer and a useful all-rounder. He can change his gear according to the situation of the match.
He is able to utilize his talent well and improving his skills for betterment of the team.
Also please read…